
Live in New England for 18 years, hiking and camping with the scouts in the woods, no problems. Visit for one week and go to the beach and I get lyme disease. Go figure. These are the red rashes that my Doctor spotted all over my body.

We went hiking in Bryce Canyon for the weekend with Klysta and Dave. Awesome rock formations and some good hiking.

Somehow this tree got enough sun down in this crack to grow to where it is today. That's endurance.

Making our way down on a short but very cool trail called the Navajo Loop.

An all natural archway that allows the tourists to pass straight through the rock wall, very convenient. (There may have been some human hands in on this one)

Those were real all natural holes in the rock. They call them windows.

We tried to get a lady to take a picture of the four of us, unfortunately she didn't speak any English ... at all. This is what we ended up with. It was a nice try ha. I think we were just about the only English speakers at the canyon all weekend except for some Brits we ran into.

Klysta and Dave in the lead.

Michelle and Klysta at the two bridges. ( I think that's what it was called)

That's what we spent our day hiking through.


We finished our Peek-a-Boo Loop trail.


We tried to help out and hold up the rock wall. Dave couldn't quite get his hands on the idea and my hand went a little to far.
How fun! I really miss all the great hiking areas in Utah.
ReplyDeleteHi Michelle! How are you? Add me. I am adding you! xoxo brooke p g
ReplyDelete