Monday, November 1, 2010

San Fran visit/happenings and Halloween

This weekend, we decided to go into San Francisco for the first time (I have been in CA for about 4 weeks now). I figured the bigger I get, the least interested I'm going to be in going into the city and walking around for hours, so I made a huge effort and left the house to see the city. Here are some pictures of what we saw and also a few other things that have been going on lately.


A random street performer at Pier 39 (the famous pier in San Fran).

The golden gate bridge. As you can see, it was very cloudy, and yes...it did rain on us.

Alcatraz

Nate has caught the fever..."Fear the Beard".
We went to the Stanford vs. USC game a while ago. It was a really exciting game.

This is me at 33 weeks. If you happened to catch my pictured I put up last post, you will see I am much much bigger now.

Our Halloween picture. I'm a baseball signed, "The Babe '10" and Nate is a Red Sox player with a glove.

We have been doing lots of fun things here, and I'm getting more comfortable finding my way around. Life is good and we can't wait for our little man to get here.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having fun in your new home! I loved your costume... you just have to use the pregnant belly when you have one. How often will you actually be pregnant on halloween? I hope you can keep doing fun trips until the baby comes! Can't wait to see his cute little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative Halloween costume! You're looking great - not too much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you guys settled into your new place yet? You'll have to post more pict when you get settled. San Fan is such a fun city!! Did you see the sourdough bread shop near the pear where they make the bread into all sorts of animals? I hope you treated yourself to a sundae at Ghirardelli Square after walking all over the city 8 months prego. Hmmm so good! I am sure after the baby comes and the weather warms up a bit the city will seem much more appealing.

    ReplyDelete