Thursday, March 10, 2011

3 Months Old

Here are some pictures of Brooks. He turned 3 months old today. I don't know his stats right now, but I'll post them next week after his appointment. New things Brook can do. First off, I would like to tell everyone my little baby boy is an AWESOME sleeper. He sleeps at least 8 hours a night. Usually its about 9 to 10 hours. Also, he can roll over. So, here are some pictures to help you see what Brooks is up to these days.

Here he is at one month.

Here he is at 3 months. Does he look bigger?

Here he is playing with his toy gym.

Sometimes he gets his fingers stuck because he can't let go.

Look at those feet...his dads feet.
Here he is being studious.
He has started to like his bumbo seat a lot more now.

He likes to suck on his fingers.
He regularly attends church now...tie and all.
And again...he sleeps.

I'll post stats next week.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle! He's SUCH a cutie! you're such a cute mom! I hope you're doing well! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to bumbo book pict. We have that same book and he looks so tiny next to it. He is definately getting to the more fun stages. Love the tie!

    ReplyDelete