I am loving this new stage Brooks is in. He babbles, he rolls, he smiles all the time, he loves his daddy. He can also entertain himself by grabbing and chewing on all of his toys. Some of his favorite things are rolling, talking, looking in the mirror and going on walks.
Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

Brooks at 5 months. He is getting bigger all the time.

Brooks at 4 months.

He is so cute.

Happy Mother's Day to me!!

Brooks has started sitting up a little bit. He likes to play in his swing.

This is Nate's favorite picture of Brooks. We are on the top of Mt. Diablo. Brooks decided it was too sunny and took dad's sunglasses.

Here we are playing softball. His outfit says "Little Slugger" on it.

He was pretty excited to go on a walk.

I get this face all the time. I'm not sure what it means yet.

He gets pretty tired jumping around in his jumparoo. He really has a fun time in it.
I'm embarrassed to admit this but I just barely realized why you were taking his picture next to the penguin. Now that I understand I can see that he really is getting so big! He's so cute! And you look awesome grub! Way to go!
ReplyDelete