Brook at 9 months

Brooks at 8 months.

Here is a cute picture of Brooks helping with the dishes.
Brooks turned 9 months last Saturday and we decided to celebrate by going to 6 flags. Well, we actually went for Nate's work party. It was a lot of fun. We went with some good friends who were able to watch Brooks for us so we could ride some rides. Here are some pictures of our adventure.

This is how our sweet boy was ALL day. He took a good hour nap and he was such a good, happy boy the whole day. He is really easy to take out and do things with.

There were a lot of animal shows that were really fun to watch. I have never been to Disney Land/World or Sea World so I found this part of the park amazing.

Tigers are my favorite animal...the picture should be enough to show you why.

You can see the white tiger at the right in the cage. Brooks really enjoyed the shows too.

My absolute favorite show was the dolphin show. It was AMAZING. I can't believe how smart they are. They were doing jumps and crazy tricks together. One trainer was able to swim with them and did a bunch of cool stuff. Anyway, can't say enough about the dolphin show.
So cool! Glad you guys had so much fun. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteWish I had been there! Love you and see you guys soon.
ReplyDelete