
After much anticipation we have finally found out that we are having a baby boy!! We were a little afraid that when we went in for the ultrasound that the baby might be shy and we wouldn't be able to find out the gender. As the picture above shows, our boy was anything but shy. In fact he was showing off. The exact words of the tech doing the ultrasound, "There's one leg, there's the other, and there's a third leg."

Here we have a glimpse of the little guys foot. I think we have a little of both feet in this picture actually. Michelle seems to think that his feet resemble his dads, poor guy.


what the crap meech I had no idea you were even pregnant!! But congrats!!! I"m super excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea either...but I am so excited for you guys. Little boys are the best! Congratulations :)
ReplyDelete