Congratulations! I hope momma is doing well. he is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see him grow...but he can stay little for as long as he wants :)
wow, as soon as I saw the picture it hit me! My brother is a dad!!!!! He's a cutie and you guys are going to make such great parents. Keep the pictures coming : ) I am sure once the guests start arriving little Brooks will not know what to do with all the flash photography. Just make sure at least one person is posting a few of the picts :)
Nathan Demary is from Granby, MA and I (Michelle Hadley...now Demary) am from Connell, WA. We met at BYU and were married on November 25th, 2008 in the Manti Temple. We both have one year left in school and look forward to graduating in April 2010. Nathan is graduating in Construction Management and I in Secondary Education. We love our new life together and couldn't be happier.
congrats on the new little one!! love the name
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope momma is doing well. he is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see him grow...but he can stay little for as long as he wants :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Michelle Hadley has a new baby boy?? Congratulations to you both. He looks adorable, can't wait to see more pictures.
ReplyDeletewow, as soon as I saw the picture it hit me! My brother is a dad!!!!! He's a cutie and you guys are going to make such great parents. Keep the pictures coming : ) I am sure once the guests start arriving little Brooks will not know what to do with all the flash photography. Just make sure at least one person is posting a few of the picts :)
ReplyDeleteSO SO cute! You have a Beautiful baby boy! Now didn't you get some cheesecake yet? You deserve it! Excited to see more pics!
ReplyDelete