And 2010 comes to an end.

Upon Request....here are pictures of the little man. He is three weeks old today. We had tons of fun having the whole Hadley clan here for Christmas and also having Nate's Parents here for the week between Christmas and New Years. This year has brought a lot of change to our little family. We moved to California, Nate started his first REAL job, and we welcomed little Brooks into our family. We love him to pieces.
Pictures are random, sorry.

Getting his diaper changed. I went through three in one changing. He didn't finish until the fourth one was put on. I'm learning to wait a little while, haha.

Tummy time. He likes to relax the first 10 minutes then moves all over the place the last 5.

This is Dad trying to put him to sleep. He loves laying on his side like this.

Uncle Spence!! Spencer (my brother) just finished his mission for the LDS church the week after Brooks was born.

Uncle Matt. Matthew has a special connection with Brooks. Matt believes they both (him and Brooks) come from Mt. Olympus.

Blessing day. He was pretty hungry.

This is the cross eyed look we get a lot.

One satisfied dude.

He is starting to be awake more during the day and a lot more alert.

Blessing day. He would only calm down once we put him in his car seat. It's magic. He loves car rides or going on walks. I think he knows one is coming when he is put in his car seat.
He is the cutest...I hope Ryan and I get to see him sometime in the near future!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, congrats he is so handsome! I can't believe you have a baby. I was just reading through my highschool journal the other night and had mentioned about going to your house with Amanda and we got to watch you and how cute you were:) That makes me feel really old!!! Enjoy your little man because soon he will be destroying your house. Oh and I sent you an invite to our blog so let me know if you don't get it. -Jande
ReplyDeleteEvan says, "ewww Brooks is cute!"
ReplyDeleteHey girl!!! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog i had no idea you had one!!! Congrats on everything! I'm so excited to go through your blog and see whats going on in your life!! Your little guy is adorable!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for the comment and advice!! I was actually thinking about what i needed to do now for preparing myself for breastfeeding b/c i'm so FOR it!! thanks so much again!!
ReplyDelete