Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Pictures of What We Do

What we do all day long.

Brooks sits and I sing. He is starting to smile more and more when I sing to him. My sister said it's because he is laughing at my voice, which I must admit, is probably true.


We take walks.
Brooks takes naps and fights and fights to get his are out of his Snuggly. He does not like to be swaddled, but he wakes himself up if we don't.

We receive awesome gifts from Great Grandparents.
We exercise.
We play.
We relax and watch mobiles move over our heads. Mom uses this time to make dinner or clean the house.
We take naps.
We take baths.
And we just hang out sometimes.

Brooks had his two month check up last week (even though he was only 7 weeks). So, as of last week these are his stats.

11lbs 3 ozs. (60%)
23.5 inches (90%)
Can't remember head size. I know it is written down somewhere.

3 comments:

  1. DO you just your little one Michelle!!!! Wish I could be there to have a play date with you and your boy!
    Love,
    Court =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you have a BABY!!! Michelle- I had no idea! But I'm adding your blog to ours RIGHT now so I can keep in touch with you! So glad you commented on ours. Your little Brooks is precious!!! Belated CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete